Thursday, May 8, 2008

Excuses Excuses Excuses!

Here are the top 5 excuses hackers use to deny the crime of item hacking:

5. binigay lang sa akin ung account na ito. Di ko alam na hack pala. This account was given to me. I have no idea that this account hacked another player.

Some players would rather play a high level character than start fresh.


4. Sa computer shop po ako ng lalaro na key/Eye log po ako.
I play at a computer shop and I may have been key /eye logged by someone.

Yes, there are some computer shops that install a key log program. This program monitors each keystroke a user types on a keyboard. With growth of online games, computer shops have learned to combat this thing and players are very much aware of this program and are cautious of how to take care of their accounts. However, eye log one must be extra careful while typing any information.

*eye log = act of looking at someone else’s keyboard while typing a password.


3. Pinsan / barkada/ kapatid ko po yung gumamit ng account ko
.My cousin, friend, sibling was the one using my account.

Some players make their accounts free for all to use.

2. Binili ko po yan ng PHP.I bought the items using cash

Rather than spending hours hunting and grinding there are some who would resort to buying virtual items for cash.

1. Pilot ko po yan.I have someone who pilots my account

Most hardcore players have pilots who play their accounts to ensure that the character continues to level up

*Pilot: A player’s alter ego, someone who takes over when the account owner can not physically play his / her account.




No comments: